Azure Container Instances
Portainer Business allows you to deploy and manage apps in Azure Container Instances quickly and easily and like no other tool. There is no need to type commands via CLI or go to the Azure Portal to manage your containers; Portainer does it all. Simply deploy Portainer in an Azure container and manage it like any other node.
- Portainer Business 2.0 allows you to manage your container nodes, even in the Cloud.
- Quickly create new containers in Azure Container Instances.
- Overall view of the containers running in ACIs from a unique instance of Portainer.
- Define from one page-to-run name, image, resource groups, and locations.
- Have you multiple instances and teams? no problem, define one or more instances to one or more teams and control the usage of the different environments.
Adding an ACI Endpoint
You can view how to add an ACI Endpoint in our Administrator Guide.