View Containers Logs
Viewing container logs is one of the most important features for troubleshooting and investigation.
Viewing Containers Logs
To view a container logs, click Containers and then select your container.
Then click Logs
In the following screen, you will see a few options:
- Auto-refresh logs: Disabling this option allows you to pause the logs collection process and the auto-scrolling.
- Wrap lines: To allow easier reading of long lines of logs.
- Display timestamps: this options is useful when you need to find specific time and date logs.
- Fetch: This option allows you to filter the logs by day, hours or minutes.
- Search: You can find specific words in the logs, very useful for finding specific errors.
- Lines: Specify how many lines you want to the see in the logs; default is 100.
- Actions: You can copy all the logs displayed or a select number of lines.