Create a template from a deployed Stack
In Portainer, you can create an App template from deployed Stacks. This is really useful when you need to deploy the same stack several times.
How to creating a Template from a Stack
Select Stacks and select the desired and already deployed stack.
Then click Create Template from stack.
Now define some properties for this new template:
- Title: Name your new template.
- Description: Short description about your template.
- Notes: You can write notes about this template.
- Icon URL: You can set up a icon from a URL
- Platform: Here, you need to define if your template is ready for use in Linux or Windows environments.
- Type: Choose between Swarm and Docker Standalone.
You can also upload another compose file from your computer or a Github repository if needed.
Once this has been defined, you can add more services to your template.
Once complete click create custom template.